This year I’ve started my own personal “Book Club” with the persons I love and so I have 25 books listed below that I hope we will get through into next year sometime along with my husband and one other person. I tell you I’m super excited about it.
So far we’ve started reading “A Little Life” by Hanya Yanagihara and I tell you I’ve fallen in love with the characters of this book already. I could tell right away that it might be one of my favorite books of this year.
And although I do enjoy all seasons it seems that fall and winter are my favorites for staying in with some of my favorite comfort foods, delicious hot drinks, watching romantic Hindi movies/serials, Diamond Painting, arts and crafts, learning how to knit on a knitting board and reading.
Another thing I’d like to mention is that I prefer to take my time savoring the moment, so I have no set pace or dates in which I plan to finish a book, but I make sure to set aside some time each day to read so that I can at least complete the book within a few days or sometimes a few weeks. No big rush. If I rush through anything I lose the joy of doing the thing. I like reading early in the morning before getting out of bed sometimes or after getting dressed and eating breakfast and right after dinner time. I also love reading all kinds of cookbooks as they are so entertaining.
So if you like feel free to check out the two lists below as you might find at least one book interesting enough to open the pages.
MY MAIN BOOK LIST
1. “A Little Life” by Hanya Yanagihara
2. “The Fault In Our Stars” by John Green
3. “Never Let Me Go” by Kazuo Ishiguro
4. “The Year of Magical Thinking” by Joan Didion
5. “Ernest Hemingway Book: The Biography of Ernest Hemingway: Man of Adventure, Romance and World-Renowned Prose” by University Press
6. “The Hemingway Women” by Bernice Kert
7. “Finding Me: A Memoir” by Viola Davis
8. “The Lovely Bones” by Alice Sebold
9. “Underworld: A Novel” by Don DeLillo
10. “The Giver (Giver Quartet, 1)” by Lois Lowery
11. “Fahrenheit 451” by Ray Bradbury
12. “The Library At The Edge Of The World” by Felicity Hayes-McCoy
13. “Bitterblue (Graceling Realm)” and
14. “Graceling (Graceling Realm, 1)” and
15. “Fire (A Companion to Graceling)” and
16. “Winterkeep (Graceling Realm)” by Kristin Cashore
17. “The Light We Carry” by Michelle Obama
MY ROMANCE BOOKS LIST
1. “A Knight In Shining Armor” and
2. “The Black Lyon” by Jude Deveraux
3. “The Lion’s Lady” and
4. “Castles” by Julie Garwood
5. “Falling for The Highlander: Highland Brides (Highland Brides, 4)” by Lynsay Sands
6. “If You Were Mine” by Melanie Harlow
7. “Protecting What’s Mine: A Small Town Love Story” by Lucy Score
8. “The Sum of All Kisses (Smythe-Smith Quartet 3)” by Julia Quinn
“May You All Have A Blessed and Warm Upcoming Winter”