Two of My Latest Prepping Items are:
1. A collapsible 11 liter “Bucket” which is a portable folding water container to be used with my….
2. Hand held portable “Camping Shower” kit.
The main reason I purchased these two items is for their convenience. It is so nice to know we will still be able to enjoy a steamy hot shower when the water is shut off for whatever reason. I like it because all we will have to do is fill a bucket with warm water and be able to take a nice shower in any situation.
The last time our water was shut off due to a water main break we had to go two days without running hot water and so we had to settle with splashing our selves down and using a water filled bucket while standing in the bathtub and while it did the job it just did not work for me at all. I have to tell you that there is nothing like a steamy shower. So I searched and found this thing and it is something I wish we had the last time we were without water but anyway next time we will be ready. Plus I like that it can be taken in the car on camping trips or for when the day the SHTF.
Five Books On My To Read List For Fall are:
1. “What We Lose” by Zinzi Clemmons (this will be next)
2. “There Is No Good Card for This: What To Say and Do When Life Is Scary, Awful, and Unfair to People You Love” by Kelsey Crowe
3. “Henna House” by Nomi Eve (I will save this one for last)
4. “Secret Daughter: A Novel” by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
5. “First Love, Wild Love” by Madeline Baker (I’ve started reading now and it is hot!)
I tell you I fell in love with the idea of reading all five of these books after reading their reviews, the first few pages and the jackets of these books, not to mention how beautiful the cover looks on them. Don’t they look so amazing. So I could not resist.
I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thanks so much for reading and stopping by my blog today!