Hot water makes the best breakfast….
Drinking water is good enough, but when I heard it from Dr. Sebi that drinking plain hot water is the best breakfast… well I was sold and you know what I did next. Research!
The benefits of drinking warm water the first thing in the morning (while the stomach is empty) and the last thing at night:
1. Burns out body fat by moving metabolism and breaks down adipose tissues lying under the skin.
2. Clears nasal congestion and dissolves phlegm.
3. Prevents premature aging and helps with blood circulation.
4. Aids digestion in that it helps dissolve and removes fat deposits in the inner wall of the intestine (fat deposits cause cancer.)
5. Is a body regulator.
6. It purifies and detoxifies the body and moves toxic materials out of the body.
7. Keeps scalp hydrated and fights against dandruff.
8. Aids in menstrual cramps.
9. Soothes constipation.
10. Good for hair cells and promotes hair growth.
11. Keeps skin free from acne and pimples.
12. Keeps the body hydrated and warm.
13. Enhances body circulation and breaks down deposits in the nervous system.
Check out these links on topic: