When Hubby Gets Sick, He Gets Lots of Extra TLC:
My poor hubby is home sick this week and I do try to give him lots of TLC and I also give lots of thanks to God that it’s nothing too serious, so while he’s home all week he gets the semi royal treatment while living in our comfy bed for an entire week.
So he gets……..
1. Breakfast and/or lunch in bed (Early this morning he had a fruit smoothie, then later on some scrambled eggs toast and tea. For lunch home fries, a bowl of vegetable soup and barbecue ribs (from the rib shack)
2. Gets to have the entire comfy Bed to sleep late and nap as much as he wants.
3. Gets to watch endless TV until the TV is watching him, LOL! and also to catch up on his favorite action packed man videos while in bed.
4. He gets to be lovingly entertained by me with jokes to make him laugh, while we play cards or a few board games in bed (only time we get to play a long game of Monopoly)
5. No housework (all his chores are on hold-he loves this the most)
6. Snacks in bed (he gets to eat what ever snacks he likes which includes his favorite candy bars, potato sticks. yogurt or/and ice cream)
7. Gets to have some of his favorite meals (He loves having meat loaf sandwiches and/or Marie Callender’s chicken or turkey pot pies for dinner)
8. Gets a massage (with the deep tissue percussion massager)
9. He gets to drink all day lots of hot teas like herbal, Tetley, or ginger tea and/or hot coffee in bed (I set up a tray bedside with the a huge thermal hot beverage dispenser, a coffee mug, sugar cubes, honey jar, milk, tea bags, coffee bags fresh every morning)
10. Gets to drink lots of orange juice.
11. Gets lots of love, attention, lots of kisses and hugs from me.
12. Gets to eat lots of delicious home made potato soup and/or chicken noodle soup.
13. He is thoroughly spoiled by me.
14. Takes his medicines on time.
15. Gets to chat with friends and family on the telephone while in bed as much as he wants.
16. Fresh flowers bedside or essential oils burning.
17. A warm fireplace going.
18. Pray for his health and strength. I am a strong believer that prayer changes things.
All of the above TLC ensures he has a speedy recovery.