I cannot get enough of watching Punar Vivaah 2 this week. Things are just so heated these days between Sarita (Srishty Rode) and these two men in her life. I think these men are both just entirely too harsh and from the look on Sarita’s face, she might be interested in ditching both of these men at some point if she could.
One didn’t pay attention to her for ten years while he had her and now that she is married to someone else, he’s so in love with her now and so he wants her back, while the new husband is like a cold fish and can’t figure out what he wants either. I feel her new husband is being kind of harsh and unkind to Sarita, especially when his anger gets ahold of him.
I am feeling for Sarita really I am. It is in my opinion that a man should try his very best to sweep you off your feet instead of all the drama she is going through with these two men these days. Don’t get me wrong though I love the drama, every little juicy bit of it. LOL! But the issues these two men have is really disgusting.
I just can’t wait to see what happens next week now that Raj (Karan Grover) has found out the truth as to the real reason why Sarita married Vikrant (Eijaz Khan) in the first place. OOOoooh yeah!
~Punar Vivaah 2~
~Sarita~ (Srishty Rode)
~Raj~ (Karan Grover)
~Vikrant~ (Eijaz Khan)
- And So A Little Child Shall Lead Them: Punar Vivaah (lovelyseasonscomeandgo.wordpress.com)
- Raj and Divya get engaged, as Raj shows-off his love before Sarita in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah (myfunzones.wordpress.com)
- Punar Vivah 2 10th September 2013 Written Update (desitvrules.wordpress.com)
- Vikrant’s obsessive nature to come to the fore in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah (myfunzones.wordpress.com)
- Raj to finally confess his love for Sarita in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah (myfunzones.wordpress.com)