I’ve been thinking what would it be like to have our very own chapel here in our country space. Why just the thought of it seems out of this world. I am one who believes that it’s possible that God has placed this desire in my heart. And God can make it a reality.
I’d love to have it in the perfect spot, not too far away and not too close but within a decent walking distance from the house. It would be really cool if I could walk over and offer daily prayers each day to God in this place. It would be so nice to have my neighbor, her family and nearby families feel free to stop in for daily noon time prayer and one week night prayer along with bible studies there. It would be so amazing! So this dream of mine is a new addition to my bucket list.
But for right now until it becomes a reality, I’d settle for a prayer room in our home. A beautifully decorated room set aside for quiet time and offerings of prayers and worship to God. As I sat thinking about having this room the ideas began to flow in how I might decorate this room…………..
Ideas for a Prayer Room:
Display of Devotional Art and Art depicting the life of Christ
A Prayer Request Wall
Stand and Sturdy Table for My Family Bible
Radio playing soft music
Area Rug or new carpet
A prayer bench
Kneelers and chairs
Cover prayer table with pretty lace cloth
Petitions and thoughts
Candles with matches and snuffer
Religious rubber stamps
Stars hanging from ceiling
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
- Why God are you doing this for me, Who Am I to teach the world? (godschildren58.wordpress.com)
- About to talk to God (eyesonchildren.com)
- Living A Life of Prayer (p31abundantlife.wordpress.com)
- Prayer is a Key (fearlessla.wordpress.com)
- The dangers of prayer? (theflowersfall.wordpress.com)
- Like Incense (wordslikeincense.wordpress.com)
- Women of the Word: Certain Women (virtuousgirls.wordpress.com)
- Organizing Prayer Time (organizinglifewithlittles.wordpress.com)