Finally I went into our garden today and found squash and okra growing wonderfully, beautifully and strong. I thought we lost the garden because there was just too much rain this season. So I brought the few pieces indoors to wash and cut up and put in the freezer. I just cannot wait until the day I actually cook and get to taste it. I am so happy and excited about it because this is the first time I ever grew squash and okra. It’s extra nice because we grew it organically. My husband and I want to learn how to build a green house. I basically would like it to be attached to the side of the house. So we will look into it for next year.
- Freezing Okra and Squash (themommalove.wordpress.com)
- In the Shares This Week (lazyhomesteader.com)
- Tastes-like-fried Okra (mississkinny.com)
- The Farm Stand: How To Cook Okra (thedailysouth.southernliving.com)
- Spicy Okra and Zucchini Saute (cookingconsal.wordpress.com)
- Okra (foodforthoughtlcb.wordpress.com)