…the only sounds that I get to hear in this room
are the sound of the closing of the door,
the sound of footsteps walking away from me,
the sound of the fan, the sound of the cutlery while having meals…
And amidst all this,
there is a long silence.
I’ve been talking to myself all these years.
There is a distance between me and my husband
…I was never able to bridge.
Forget about having a child it’s like I don’t even have a husband.
God knows what Divya is planning to do…
to save my marriage…
Should I give my husband’s ex-girlfriend a chance to help me win his love?
Will she really be able to save my marriage?
Or will she end up ruining it further?
~Sarita Raj Jakhotia (Srishty Rode)~
~Punar Vivaah-Ek Nayi Umeed Season 2~
- Romance time in Punar Vivah 2! (vikramsankhla603.wordpress.com)
- Vikrant’s obsessive nature to come to the fore in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah (myfunzones.wordpress.com)
- Raj to finally confess his love for Sarita in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah (myfunzones.wordpress.com)
- Rubina Dilaik to play Sita (dnaindia.com)
- Abhishek Malik to play a double role in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah (myfunzones.wordpress.com)