When I read this incredible message from my newest blogger friend Kimberly at http://words4jp.wordpress.com/ “I have nominated you for the Epically Awesome Award for Epic Awesomeness!” Well right away a big smile was plastered across my face and I said to myself “wow what a cool name for an award and how really nice it is to be nominated!” So I am very flattered, honored, humbled and find this is so amazingly great! I appreciate you Kimberly so much for being so kind and sweet. This is my second award in one month.
For this award there are only three rules:
- Write 10 Epic or Awesome facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who write epically awesome content
- Tell them that they won
10 facts about me for Epic Awesomeness
- I can eat New York Style pizza every single day, but since I no longer live there I like homemade pizza best.
- I love stopping to get a massage in the massage chairs at the malls and airports.
- As a young girl I won for best poetry and my poem was posted on all the subway billboards in New York City for tons of subway riders to read.
- I instinctively wiggle my toes and hum a tune, while eating a piece of Godiver chocolates. LOL!
- I enjoy exploring and learning about other people and cultures.
- I enjoy having a rainbow icy everyday in the hot summer.
- I love it when I can treat myself to a full body massage.
- I love playing with casino penny slot machines.
- I believe in being nice and so I love niceness in others.
- I love doing my own life work by doing whatever it takes to elevate and evolve myself into being the person God has for me to be.
My list of 10 Epically Awesome blogs, I nominate are: (In no particular order)
(With so many awesome blogs out here, I wish I could have listed more then ten)
Have a wonderful blessed day everyone.