What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I am very honored, flattered, humbled and amazed that someone nominated me for this award. I am sending out much appreciation to a wonderful new blogger friend Violet,
Here are the rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
7. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Eleven facts about me:
1. I am a Christian.
2. I love Bollywood romance movies and Hindi serials.
3. I love quiet surroundings and being at peace.
4. My home and surroundings has to be neat, clean and organized.
5. I love reading various kinds of cookbooks and recipes.
6. I enjoy country living and going back to nature.
7. I am working toward becoming fluent in Hindi.
8. I am in love with learning to grow a garden full of vegetables and flowers.
9. I am a cookie and ice-cream addict.
10. I love wearing Indian designer saris.
11. I enjoy making all kinds of crafts.
Eleven questions for me:
1. What superpower do you wish you had?
Jeannie from the show “I Dream of Jeannie” the ability to simply cross my arms, blink twice and do magical miraculous things! 🙂
2. Favorite television show?
I have so many but I guess if I had to put one at the top of my list it would have to be one of my Hindi serials, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya.
3. Cats or Dogs?
OMG! I love both animals equally; it would be kind of hard to pick one over the other.
4. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
Let’s see now, of the 3-R’s, Reading, Riting and Rithmatic, my favorite subject was reading. 🙂
5. Zombies or Vampires?
Sorry, but I really can’t choose, they both kind of creep me out, LOL!
6. What is one book you can not live without?
My Bible of course. 🙂
7. Are you a morning or a night person?
How about an afternoon person? Just kidding! I can go with either or.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
An affluent suburb in India or an affluent suburb in Copenhagen, Denmark if these places exists.
9. Superman or Batman?
I love Superman.
10. Android or Itunes?
11. Who is your hero?
My beloved parents.
The wonderful bloggers I have nominated (in no particular order) and I would like to present the Liebster Blog Award to are:
Kindly visit these blogs, they are amazing!
My eleven questions for the nominees would be:
1. If you had one wish, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. What is your favorite book?
4. Who inspires you the most?
5. What is your favorite mode of transportation?
6. Cookie or Cake?
7. If you won a million dollars what would you buy first?
8. Do you have any hobbies and if so, what?
9. What is the one food you could not live without?
10. What is the most exciting thing you ever done?
11. If you could be a super hero, who would you be?