1. Travel the world.
2. Live in India for one year.
3. Ride in a Air Balloon.
4. Buy everything on my wish list.
5. Buy everything on my preppers list.
6. Speak Hindi fluently.
7. Write Hindi very well.
8. Achieve my ideal weight.
9. Have my own personal cook.
10. Have and design a walk in closet.
11. Meet SRK.
12. Meet my hindi soap stars.
13. Have a hot body as I age.
14. Read as many books as possible.
15. Have a farm.
16. Own and ride a horse.
17. Always be happy and have fun.
18. Finish everything on my bucket list.
19. Meet my favorite female actresses.
20. Be the best possible couple everyone dreams of.
21. Have the most amazing flower garden.
22. Take a jet to NYC for Pizza and shopping.
23. Take a jet to New Orleans for dinner at deannies and to have plenty of zappos.
24. Visit California.
25. Own a beautiful designer bus or trailer.
26. Have a blog. (done)
26. Have maid service every day.
27. Have a black sports car. (Done)
28. Don’t be afraid.
29. Take chances.
30. Pick apples.
31. Learn to grow my own herbs and spices.
32. Save more money.
33. Write my own cook book.
34. Become better at writing and write a book/novel.
35. Make a cheese cake.
36. Have a closet full of Saree’s.
37. Visit a real beautiful castle.
38. Start my own successful business.
39. Make a difference in someones life.
40. Win big in a casino.
41. Become an good actress one day but for now be an extra.
42. Live in my dream house.
43. Take a homeless person to dinner.
44. Build and own a house for homeless people.
45. Dance at my 50th wedding anniversary.
46. Become a certified herbalist.
47. Learn to cook Jalebi.
48. Grow my hair longer.
49. Make my own perfume.
50. Own beautiful Indian jewelry.
51. Go to a Indian festival.
52. Get a full body massage each month for free or have the money to pay for it.
53. Have a summer party that lasts an entire month.
54. Send a message in a bottle.
55. Own a house by the beach.
56. Visit the Taj Mahal.
57. Make friends with someone sweet and special. (Done)
58. Record my own music or cd.
59. Learn how to write a children’s book and write one for my grand kids.
60. Get good at baking breads.
61. Own a pink or purple mail box.
62. Have a beautiful huge kitchen.
63. Redesign my bedroom.
64. Become famous for doing something good and wonderful.
65. Get a new laptop.
66. Learn to sew really well.
67. Design and have my own craft room.
68. Have plenty of crafting products I love.
69. Own a candy store.
70. Buy a soda machine. (done)
71. Learn how to bake Italian, French and sour dough breads well.
72. Learn how to make Chinese fried rice (my favorite)
73. Learn how to bar tend.
74. Learn how to make delicious Mediterranean style foods.
75. Work as a Disney Princess for a week.
76. Make a bottle of wine.
77. Vacation in New Orleans in time for Mardi Gras.
78. See the Northern Lights.
79. Attend a cheese taste test.
80. Get my high school portrait back that was painted by my art teacher.
81. Be in a Bollywood movie.
82. Take a cooking class in New Orleans.
83. Spend a week at a beautiful ski lodge.
84. Buy a clarinet.
85. Learn to play clarinet again.
86. Keep bees.
87. Learn to crochet and knit really well.
88. Crochet a sweater one day.
89. Learn quilting really well.
90. Quilt a blanket one day.
91. Sew myself a beautiful maxi winter coat.
92. Have a huge room and create my own library with shelves, latter and full of leather bound books.
And the list just GROWSSSSS……..
93. Have a gold tooth. (hee hee)
94. More and more learn to live as I please and un-apologetically.
95. Increasing feelings of freedom and peace more and more with each passing year.
96. To make homemade donuts with glaze. (LOL!)
97. To have a increasingly minimalist, Zen like and simple home.
98. No more drama in my life (this should have been number one on this list, LOL)
99. Get video’s on my blog and fix up my blog this year 2016.
100. Become more organized.
101. Getting better at loving and caring for myself and others in my life.